Located in Okazaki Disctrict by Sosui water canal.
A modern 4-story designer construction that has been reborn as a service apartment building.
All the apartments have views overlooking Okazaki's Sosui riverside and its cherry trees, the Heian Shrine buildings, and the Mt Daimonji.
Five different types of rooms for 1 to 2 guests max., all of them with equipment suitable for long-term stays.
Each room common amenities
IH Cooker, Refrigetaror, Microwaves, Kitchen ware, Table ware, Glass ware, Wine cooler, Wine opener, Coffee pot, Dish washer soap, Dish washer sponge, Garbage can.
Washing machine, Washing powder, Laundry rag.
Electric hot water supply, Shower, Bath tub, Shampoo, Rinse, Body soap, Towels. Hair drier, Weight scale.
Bidet functions seat, toilet paper.
|404 -Sosui||301 -Awata||302 -Torii||303 -Hiei||304 -Nanzen|
|Bed type||Futon mattress||Single bed（100×200）||Double bed（140×200）||Single bed（100×200）||Single bed（100×200）|
|Caution||This room has two floors.
For children's accommodation, please contact us.
|The rent includes:
1. Replacement of the linen and towels once a week (for guests staying more than one week).
2. Take out garbage twice a week, simplified cleaning.
3. Stay support (concierge service).
4. Utilities (Indoor Wi-Fi) and Internet usage fee.
It is also possible to remove unnecessary services other than Internet usage fee. In that case the amount will fluctuate, please do not hesitate to ask.
* There is no parking lot. Please use the nearby coin parking.
- What is <Short Term Residence> / <Long Term Residence>?
<Short Term Residence>
The apartment is only available and equipped for stays of a maximum of 6 nights/7days.
<Long Term Residence>
It is a fully equipped rental apartment with furnitures and services for a long-term stay (from 7 to 89 nights).
- Who can use our apartments?
- Our Short Term Residences are being usually used by individual travelers or families looking for a convenient location, comfortable and private apartment.
In Long Term Residences, we also have guests attending business and academic meetings, hospital internships, or learning about Japanese culture.
Many local residents are also using our apartments as a base while going around Kansai.
- Is there any staff at the facilities?
- After the checking in, our staff will not remain in the property. Currently we'll only attend to pick up the garbage or to change the towels. If you need us for anything else, we are available on the phone or via e-mail.
English, French, Spanish and Catalan speaking staff, and local Japanese staff available.
- Do you have an empty room?
- Check our calendar for availability and send us an email to let us know your desired period of stay and number of people. The staff will help you to make a plan.
- What is the booking process?
- Please send us your request by e-mail.
Our staff will send you an answer as soon as your inquiry will be processed.
In case of confirmation of your booking, and after having acknowledged the full payment of your stay, we'll send you detailed information about the apartment's address, and the instructions to check in.
- What is the payment method?
- One month prior arrival we'll send a PayPal invoice. We kindly require to complete the payment within 15 days after the date of issue.
In case of payment upon arrival: Credit cards are not accepted. Cash only.
- When using <Long Term / Residence>,is a security deposit / key money etc necessary?
- There is no deposit or key money, however we are requesting the full payment of your stay one month prior arrival.
In some cases, a 30% of the total amount of your stay can be required upon confirmation in order to guarantee the booking and later, one month prior arrival, the remainder.
- What should I do if I want to cancel / change my schedule?
- The cancellation fee will fluctuate depending on when the cancellation is received.
If you have any changes in your schedule, please contact us at an early stage.
We will help as much as possible, moving in and moving out from the date of departure, but there are changes that we may not be able to accept depending on the previous and next reservations.
If the stay cost had changed due to any schedule change, we will respond by sending you a new quote.
Confirmed bookings and cancellation policy:
Long term residence:
Cancellation received between 60 to 30 days prior arrival: No fees. We'll refund the 100% of the stay.
Cancellation received between 30 and 15 days prior arrival: 30% fee. We will refund the 70% of the total amount). Cancellation received within 15 days prior arrival: 100% fee. No refund.
Short term residence:
Cancellation received up to 7 days prior arrival: 100% refund.
Cancellation received within 3 to 7 days prior arrival: 70 % refund.
Cancellation received one day before arrival: 50% refund.
Cancellation received within 24 hours prior arrival: no refund.
- What kind of furnitures, home appliances and services are included in the room?
- For furnitures, home electronics, services, please click here.
- Is there a smoking area?
- Smoking isn’t allowed inside the apartment or around the building.
- Are pets alllowed in the residence?
- Pets aren't allowed in the apartment or the building.
- Can I send my luggage prior arrival?
- Since the staff usually isn't in the facility, we kindly require to send your luggage to our office.
Please send us an e-mail explaining your plan, including date and time of delivery and we'll answer you with the information about our address.
We'll deliver your luggage to your apartment upon arrival.
For inquiries and reservations, please go to the page "How to apply / Contact us".